Friday, October 29, 2010

Self-Destructive Solitude

Worthy of none
You feel to be
as you forever run
Afraid to see

Make them dislike
By all means
Your skill's a piercing pike
Shattering dreams

Play dumb to convince
So they'll lose their will
You see losses as wins
No egos you kill

Happiness to all
Loneliness to you
Your sorrow grows tall
As you do what you do

Dont be a part of their life
For you might darken their day
Instead you go through a strife
To make sure that no one stay

Rather be lonely and know
That no one is harmed by you
Then to ever really show
What they can do for you

I feel comfort in pain
As it's inflicted on my soul
You might all call me insane
But sadness is my goal

Alone I can't hurt
Anyone that is near
And to me that is worth
Every single tear

-

A grain of sand in an ocean so vast
The weight of yourself is none
For the eternal future you dwell in the past
From everyone's help you run

No comments:

Post a Comment