Saturday, October 23, 2010

The love that never happened

WHEN THE FUCK
Will you understand
WHEN THE FUCK
It all became sand

In a constant stalemate
Waiting for the other to take action
Nothing will initiate
Wasted attraction

I tried to explain
But it all got wrong
It just started a drain
For the impossible I now long

You saw me and walked away
I cried like a baby
I should have told you to stay
But I was afraid of the maybe

I'm trapped
In my own prison of unaction
around me I've wrapped
A chain of retraction

I'll do my best to get your attention
But you will dislike me for trying
My dependency I cannot mention
You will only think I'm lying

I'm powerless to change
What you're now thinking of me
It's outside of my range
I can't make you see.

I dont know what to say
To make you see me as real
I wish to one day
Tell you what I feel

But I am too weak
Too weak to say
Too damaged to speak
Lost in every way

I will continue making arts
To rehabilitate my loss
Rebuilding a whole from parts
With music in my koss

In my heart we dance
In my dreams we are dreaming
An unhappening romance
Only my unheard screaming

No comments:

Post a Comment