Monday, March 21, 2011

No more charades

I'm pretty much done with pretending to be strong in order not to get hurt

It was in some way carved into my mind and it has saved me from some misery probably, but it has also made me miss alot of what could be love or something like that.

When you start using strategies to make girls that like you, dislike you, just because you are afraid that it might end up as something... that a big sign that you are just fucked up. (and it spreads by word of mouth that you are unpredictable or just plain schizo, which isnt really to your advantage either lol) (but then again, "real" people find out things on their own, and dont make assumptions entirely based on negative talk).

To clarify... I've been quite and idiot, destroying myself because I've been afraid of... I dont know... afraid of meaning something to someone I guess.

the food is done, eatingtime. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment