Friday, December 10, 2010

Doomed to hate

The rain pours
as I slowly slide down the wall
Not me.. ofcourse...
Regret, Memories punch, I fall

I'm angry for never being enough
As I collapse into the pavement
Against my cheek the road is rough
As I cry out in enslavement

YOU'VE FUCKING SHATTERED MY BEING
HAPPY YOU'VE DESTROYED MY LIFE?


Knuckles bleed
Tears rain
Feelings are freed
Mixed in a stain

I've tried so hard
To be honest and true
what's left of me now.. but a shard...
WHY DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO!?

IT'S not FAIR
Screaming into the ground
Unsteadily grabbing my hair
Hatred turns unbound

A smile is awoken
That of a wicked kind
As my soul got broken
Revenge cleared my mind

THIS is your fucking END
Pushing knuckles to stand
The wound will never mend
And it's nothing I demand

With a firm fist
I crush my heart
To feel no longer exists
Of pain and anger I part

A part that becomes whole, once I devour your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment